Concerts & Dancing
- Internet & E-mail Class for Seniors: This link will take you to the Classes webpage that has the current class schedule.
- Canasta: In the 1950's it was the biggest card game fad to hit the US
- Bridge: Social and Duplicate Bridge games offered
- Mah Jongg: An ancient Chinese tile game played similar to Gin Rummy or Canasta
- Senior Softball: Organized softball league for men over the age of 55.
Click here for more information on the trips listed below. Registration dates vary.
- Sawgrass Mills Outlet Mall
November 7, 2012
- Singing Christmas Tree
November 28, 2012
- Hard Rock
December 5, 2012
- Gulfstream Park - Day at the Races
January 16, 2013
- "Other Desert Cities" at the Actors Playhouse; dinner at John Martin's Restaurant
January 23, 2013
- Alexander W. Dreyfoos School of the Arts Dance Concert
January 27, 2013
- Celebrity Equinox 11 Night Ultimate Caribbean Cruise
Sailing February 11, 2013 (Departing Ft. Lauderdale)
- Trey Dees & Ruth Davis Show; Benvenuto's Restaurant
February 24, 2013
For more information on senior activities please contact Susan Cesarano at 561-741-2310 or e-mail.
Senior Community Information
- Palm Beach County Senior Services: A helpful link to such services and information like, Adult Day Care, Computer Classes, Home Delivered Meals, Volunteer Opportunities
- PBC Senior Quick Reference Guide: (PDF)
- Area Agency on Aging: A local website serving seniors in Palm Beach and the Treasure Coast. Features Abuse Registry, Elder Help Line, Elder links, Volunteer Opportunities.
- Medicare.gov: Comphrehensive site relating to Medicare. Plan choices, replacement cards, address changes, preventive services, long term care, also many search tools.
- FloridaShine.org: State health insurance assistance program for elder Floridians. SHINE provides educational materials and free unbiased insurance counseling to Florida Elders, caregivers and family members. Contact information is 1-800-963-5337 or email email@example.com.